PU boots made with high quality flexible polyurethane with thermo insulation capacity. These robust, anti-slip and waterproof work boots are much lighter than the classic boots made from rubber or PVC. Also, due to its high quality,it lasts up to three times more if used correctly! Our high quality PU boots are adapted to the needs of every segment (every industry has specific requirements with regards to safety, hygiene and comfort), ranging from agriculture to industrial, including extreme cold environments or food processing.
- Material: high quality flexible polyurethane.
- Lightweight - lighter than PVC or rubber.
- Flexible material.
- Thermo-insulating -20ºC.
- Lasts three times more than traditional materials.
- Greater comfort: very light, flexible and warm.
- Easy to clean and disinfect. Resistant to oils, fats and blood.
- Heel worn footwear, easy to remove.
- Fewer accidents; more slip-resistant SRC approved, better grip.
- ISO 20345:2011 S4 SRC
- Sizes: 36 - 48.